“This provision is good. The well-qualified manager and her team of experienced staff are committed to providing a high quality provision for the children in their care. Key persons are knowledgeable about the children in their care. Staff have strong teaching skills. They engage enthusiastically with the children, maintaining their interest and extending their learning. Children are motivated learners.
The kind and caring staff build strong relationships with children. Children feel safe and secure and are ready to learn. Staff work in effective partnership with other professionals, such as speech and language therapists and health visitors, to ensure that children who need additional support also make good progress relative to their starting points.”
EYR Inspection Report February 2016
Please click on the links below for further details
Useful Government Publications
- Ofsted Report Information web page
- What to Expect, When… A parent’s guide
- Early Years Outcomes
- Development Matters (2012)
- Department for Education: EYFS framework (2014)
Help and Advice
- How to choose a nursery from National Day Nurseries Association
- How to choose a primary school from the BBC
- Education section on Mumsnet
- Education section on Netmums
Fun things to do!